Schedule of Events for Cabin Fever
2020 Allgaier Performance Cabin Fever Schedule
Lucas Oil Raceway
Friday, April 3rd
- Noon: Gates Open for Stacking (Main Lucas Oil Raceway Gate)
- 5pm – 8pm: Overnight Team Camping (Cost: $10/Vehicle)Saturday, April 4th
- 10am: Pit Gates Open/All Teams Move to Infield
- 12:30pm: Drivers Meeting All Divisions
- 12:45pm: All Haulers Must be Removed from Infield
- 1 – 5pm: Rotating Open Practice (15 Minute Sessions - Street Stocks Compacts L. M. Sportsman Modifieds)Sunday, April 5th
- 8:00am: Pit Gates Open / All Teams Must be in Infield
- 9:15am: CRA Drivers Meeting
- 9:45am: All Haulers Must be Removed from Infield
- 10:00am: CRA Street Stocks Practice # 1
- 10:15am: Vores Compacts Practice #1
- 10:35am: CRA Late Model Sportsman Practice #1
- 10:50am: Modifieds Practice #1
- 11:05am: CRA Street Stocks Practice #2
- 11:20am: Vores Compacts Practice #2 (Group Qualify)
- 11:40am: CRA Late Model Sportsman Practice #2
- 11:55am: Modifieds Practice #2
- 12:10pm: Break
- 12:30pm: CRA Street Stocks Qualify
- CRA Late Model Sportsman Qualify
- Modifieds Qualify
- 2:00pm: Race Program Begins
- Last Chance Race(s) (If necessary)
- Vores Compacts 20 Lap B Feature
- CRA Street Stocks 40 Lap Feature
- Vores Compacts Vore’s Cup 30 Lap Feature
- CRA Late Model Sportsman 40 Lap Feature
- Modifieds 40 Lap Feature
2020 Strike Force Energy Schedule
April 5th Cabin Fever Lucas Oil raceway 40 laps
April 25th Flat Rock Speedway 60 laps
May TBA 75 laps
June TBA 75 laps
Aug TBA 50 laps
Sept 6-7 Winchester Speedway 40 laps
Sept 19-20 Fall Brawl Lucas Oil raceway 40 laps
Oct 10 Winchester Speedway
Oct TBA 40 laps
As soon as the TBA are good to go we will add them.
International Championship Auto Racing is pleased to announce a newly formed marketing relationship with Strike Force Energy.
Check out how and why Strike Force Energy was formed!
Their story began with a moment of inspiration. One day, inventor and co-founder, Bruce, was eating a hot dog. While he was pouring ketchup from a packet, he thought to himself, “this would be a great way to package an energy drink mix that we could ship overseas to our deployed troops!” With that revolutionary idea, the world’s first can-less energy drink was born.
Strike Force Energy is unique in the fact that it comes as a liquid and not traditional powder drink packet form. Unlike other energy drinks, it has 0 sugar, 0 carbs, 0 fat. So for everyone from keto to just sugar free, this amazing product might be for you!
If you would like to try some out, simply visit www.StrikeForceEnergy.com to order. If you enter the discount code ICAR20, you will get 20% off!
Remember race fans, support those who support motorsports!
Thanks again to Strike Force Energy for their support in 2019.